Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanks!

Hey! I really appreciate all of the comments I received on my blog. It is really helpful to know what everyone thought of the sites. I know they're pretty lengthy, but some of them are really useful. Although some of them don't directly apply to our questions, I think that a general knowledge of the events and certain concepts could assist us in knowledgably writing our class essay. Even though some of my witch hunt examples aren't in the United States, some of the characteristics compare and could provide even more information on what type of people it takes to instigate or be the victim of a witch hunt, the places (situations) in which they occur, and the types of actions taken during them. There are so many aspects that lead to them that it is hard to think they are random happenings, but at the same time it seems with a little chaos anyone and everyone could be involved in some way with something similar to these events. I have way too many thoughts about my personal answers for our three questions, but I promise I'll think them over and keep them extra clear and concise.

No comments: