Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Experience

I just set up this blog, and it is my first time using it. I am from a small town, and I have two sisters and one brother. I love to dance, and I spend most of my time on that. I work hard in school and everything else that I do. My future plans, however, are completely undecided; I know I want to continue dancing, but I cannot figure out something to go along with that. I would also like to have a career that I like, that is flexible, and that I can make a decent living at while persuing my passion in dance. I am a major perfectionist, and I am extremely determined. I have a lot of trouble doing things without analyzing them. This is going to be a busy weekend...not only do I have a large load of homework, but I am also going to participate in allstate chorus, not to mention it is my boyfriend and my four-year anniversary on Friday, and I have no idea what I should get him for a gift. I need suggestions...and extra time.

No comments: